Monday, July 26, 2010

Beginning a Blog

Well, this is my first attempt at a blog. I have had several people suggest I start one. Of course, the main reason they want it is to get their grubby hands on my recipes! Anyway, I think this may be fun, I will need advice from people on how to do things, though. I am so challenged when it comes to things like this. Any suggestions (worded nicely!) on ways to improve this page will be welcomed :) I intend to post recipes, coupon saving tips, and I am sure family anecdotes will find their way here. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

sheri lard said...

This is right up your alley! Hope you guys are doing great.

Shannon Lumley said...

Thanks, Sheri! We are doing well. I think we are all ready to get back to routine and for school to start! We started last night trying to get the kids back on their regular sleeping patterns.